Register for Beverly Youth Soccer Association Soccer Programs!
Beverly Youth Soccer Association offers programs for players of all skill levels, from recreational teams just looking to get outdoors and enjoy the game, to competitive teams battling some of the toughest teams in the county.
NOTE: TeamSnap does not work with Internet Explorer. Supported browsers include Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. If you're having issues
Not sure if you already registered?
Frequently Asked Registration Questions
What is Beverly Youth Soccer Association's Refund Policy
BYSA offers refunds only in the event of documented injury or a player moving away from Beverly. Attendance/transportation issues, team placement preference, and scheduling challenges are not refundable issues.
Who must attend tryouts?
All players from Grades 5-8, and incoming Grade 3-4 players interested in playing for our ECYSA travel teams must attend tryouts.
How many tryouts should I attend?
What should my child bring to tryouts?
Your child should bring TWO recent, 1"x1" printed photos (for ECYSA player cards), water, and a great attitude to tryouts.
Can my child 'miss the cut'?
No! Beverly Youth Soccer Association tryouts are for team placement, not team selection. All players registered for a program prior to tryouts will be placed on a skill-appropriate team.
Beverly Youth Soccer Association (BYSA) strongly encourages all players to play with the grade group that aligns with their current grade level in school. The BYSA organization believes that BYSA or Town Soccer should be a time to play with Beverly peers and friends.
Exceptions to Age Group Play
1. Players to be considered will need to be identified by their current coach. Once a player has been identified, the DoC will observe the player at practice/tryouts and/or games.
2. A top 5 rating in the tryout for the player's current grade group.
3. A top rating in the tryout for the grade group above: for Grade 6, Top 9, for Grade 8, Top 11.
4. No concerns around a player's size and strength when playing against older players. The safety of the player will be considered first. In addition, the player's maturity level, parent's insight, coaches insight, and on-field play must be considered. It needs to be determined that the player is emotionally/socially ready for the next level.
5. It should be determined where the player stands relative to their grade vs the group above. If the player does not stand out among his/her peers, they should remain age-appropriate.
What is ECYSA? I thought this was BYSA?
ECYSA stands for Essex County Youth Soccer Association. Two Grade 3-4 teams (one for each gender) and all Grade 5-6 and Grade 7-8 teams participate in 'Travel' soccer through ECYSA. Players in these age groups can expect to compete against similarly-skilled children from towns around Essex and Middlesex Counties.
Is financial assistance available?
BYSA makes scholarships available for players with financial hardships. Please contact us for more information about applying for financial assistance.
Are there discounts for multiple children?
We do not currently offer discounts for multiple children registering, but financial assistance may be available if needed. Please contact us for more information about applying for financial assistance.
Do I have to attend tryouts?
In order to be considered for placement on a competitive (MTOC) team for Grades 5-8, players must register for our full program - both the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 seasons. Players registering for only one season will be seeded on a recreational (ECYSA County) team appropriate to their skill level.
It's the day of tryouts and I forgot my photo! Help!
Photos can be printed at CVS and Walgreens in North Beverly, a short drive from Beverly Middle School. Please have your photos printed when you arrive to check your child in.
Apply to Coach with BYSA!
Beverly Youth Soccer depends on volunteer coaches like you to keep our kids enjoying, learning, and playing youth soccer. Please apply below to coach a BYSA Team!