Register for 2019-20 Beverly Youth Soccer Association Soccer Programs!
Beverly Youth Soccer Association offers programs for players of all skill levels, from recreational teams just looking to get outdoors and enjoy the game, to competitive teams battling some of the toughest teams in the county.
NOTE: TeamSnap does not work with Internet Explorer. Supported browsers include Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
Register for Travel Programs!
Registration for travel programs is currently waitlist-only. Players registering for Fall 2019 on the waitlist are not guaranteed placement, and their registration fees will be refunded if they are not able to be placed.
Step 1 - Register for the 2019-20 Season
Step 2 - Sign Up for a Tryout Session
Key Information About Tryouts
- All players must also be registered and paid for at least the Fall 2019 season in order to participate in tryouts.
- In order to be considered for placement on a Grade 3-4 Travel Team, or ECYSA MTOC (most competitive) Team, players must register for a minimum of the Fall 2019 season and attend a tryout.
- Players selected to these teams will have one week to sign up for the Spring 2020 season. If a player is invited but fails to register during the invitation window, the next player eligible will be offered his or her spot and that player will be seeded on a recreational (ECYSA County or Cross-Town) team appropriate to their grade and skill level.
- Tryouts are recommended for all players from Grade 5 - Grade 8.
- Tryouts are optional for Grade 3-4 players, and are intended for those players interested in participating in our Grade 3-4 ECYSA Travel Teams.
On the Day of Tryouts
- Tryouts are held on the turf field at Beverly Middle School.
- Players must arrive 20 minutes prior to their session to check in, get their assigned number, and warm up.
- Players must bring TWO copies of a recent, 1"x1" photo of themselves to tryouts. This photo is used to construct their ECYSA player card. Players without a photo will be ineligible for that tryout session.
- Players should come prepared as though coming to practice (cleats/turf shoes, shin guards, water, ball).
- Parents and waiting siblings are to remain off the field surface during tryout sessions. You are welcome to bring chairs to sit and watch from outside the field surface.
Register for In-Town Programs!
Registration is OPEN and closes March 31, 2020.
Apply to Coach with BYSA!
Beverly Youth Soccer depends on volunteer coaches like you to keep our kids enjoying, learning, and playing youth soccer. Please apply below to coach a 2019-20 BYSA Team!
Frequently Asked Registration Questions
What is Beverly Youth Soccer Association's Refund Policy
BYSA offers refunds only in the event of documented injury or a player moving away from Beverly. Attendance/transportation issues, team placement preference, and scheduling challenges are not refundable issues.
Who must attend tryouts?
All players from Grades 5-8, and incoming Grade 3-4 players interested in playing for our ECYSA travel teams must attend tryouts.
How many tryouts should I attend?
What should my child bring to tryouts?
Your child should bring TWO recent, 1"x1" printed photos (for ECYSA player cards), water, and a great attitude to tryouts.
Can my child 'miss the cut'?
No! Beverly Youth Soccer Association tryouts are for team placement, not team selection. All players registered for a program prior to tryouts will be placed on a skill-appropriate team.
What is ECYSA? I thought this was BYSA?
ECYSA stands for Essex County Youth Soccer Association. Two Grade 3-4 teams (one for each gender) and all Grade 5-6 and Grade 7-8 teams participate in 'Travel' soccer through ECYSA. Players in these age groups can expect to compete against similarly-skilled children from towns around Essex and Middlesex Counties.
Is financial assistance available?
BYSA makes scholarships available for players with financial hardships. Please contact us for more information about applying for financial assistance.
Are there discounts for multiple children?
We do not currently offer discounts for multiple children registering, but financial assistance may be available if needed. Please contact us for more information about applying for financial assistance.
Do I have to attend tryouts?
In order to be considered for placement on a competitive (MTOC) team for Grades 5-8, players must register for our full program - both the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 seasons. Players registering for only one season will be seeded on a recreational (ECYSA County) team appropriate to their skill level.
It's the day of tryouts and I forgot my photo! Help!
Photos can be printed at CVS and Walgreens in North Beverly, a short drive from Beverly Middle School. Please have your photos printed when you arrive to check your child in.
Register to Coach!
Thanks for your interest in coaching! Please head on over to our Coaches' Corner page for more information about coaching, training resources, and a step-by-step guide for getting registered to coach.